What will you do?
As a Documentation Specialist for Oceanbird, you will be responsible for creating comprehensive documentation that enables our customers and internal teams to understand, operate, and maintain this groundbreaking marine product.
Your key responsibilities will be:
- Preparing and maintaining the technical documentation package for our products.
- Create, update, and maintain product manuals intended for customer use (includes instructions regarding installation, service / maintenance, operation, safety, shipping, etc.).
- Support our entire organization with structured work and methods around documentation and related systems such as PLM-systems. Development of tools and methods within the field of technical documentation.
- Expedite suppliers, factories and other stakeholders to supply documentation.
- Collaborate with Design/Automation/Electrical engineers, Project managers and Product sourcing team on daily basis.