What will you do?
We are now looking for an application engineer to join our team. As a company at the forefront of disruptive technologies for the shipping industry, we are seeking a dynamic and results-driven professional to ensure successful installations on vessels.
The Customer Project department holds the responsibility for executing wing sail installations. Throughout the entire installation process, our team is committed to engaging with customers and design firms at the utmost technical proficiency.
Our wing sails are connected to the vessels for power supply and signal exchanges from several systems. Your daily tasks will focus on system functionality in terms of crew operation, HMI development, owner, and classification requirements. Your role is to ensure that our wing sails are designed and installed to meet electrical and automation interface of vessels, safely and efficiently.
Your key responsibilities will be:
- Develop customer specific functional requirements.
- Describe requirements for the signal interface between vessel and our equipment.
- Describe requirements for the electrical interface between vessel and our equipment.
- Coordinate stakeholders such as shipyards and equipment suppliers.
- Meet customers and participate in commissioning.